Is this ever going to change?

i met this guy on skout and I was going through a tough time and he was there for me giving me advice and telling me what to do. That thing with the guy didn't work out and I started talking to this guy who was giving me advice and we started to have a crush on each other. I thought everything was going well, we decided to meet today, he taught me some guitar and then we went to lunch and then starbucks, I was getting worried cause he didn't make a move so I asked him are you going to kiss me and he said I don't feel anything like there's nothing here, man that hurt a lot, so on my way back home I said try kissing me so we kissed and he said still felt nothing he said I was good kisser. when he dropped me off he kept kissing me and giving me a big hug and kissed my head. I am really confused will his feelings change maybe like me I mean he did tell me he wanted to not rush. is there any faith in this or should I move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore him for a while, give him some room and see how it all plays out. If he start coming around by calling you or texting you, then it will show he have some kind of interest in you. Sometimes it's good to stop your advances just to see if it's real or not. At least he was being honest with you and not leading you. Maybe he had a bad recent experience with a break-up that's causing him to be more cautious to look before he leap this time. It's not the fact of you being a bad person or someone he doesn't trust or that you're not attractive, it's him dealing with whatever personal problem he may be currently going through. If you care about this guy, give it some time. He was there to give you advice, give him a chance to open up to your advice but give it some time. Some things need time to transform itself into what its meant to be.

What Guys Said 4

• Just be glad he at least admitted he didn't feel a spark with you and didn't decide to lead you on. I'd say you should move on. There are plenty of guys out there who will feel plenty when given the chance to kiss someone as pretty as you, so don't sweat it.

• No, give up honey, he might be a sincerely nice guy but if he's not interested you shouldn't count on that changing. Assume that men are more logical than emotional. Sincerity is key, if a guy is sincerely interested in you blatantly, overtly, honestly, in every way, you have a solid guy. If there's any doubt ANY doubt, he's probably at least slightly fake. It sucks sometimes but you have to be able to let go, so you can move on and find a sincere great guy. Like I said, this dude might be sincere, but he's sincerely not interested so move on. He was just being nice, it sounds like with that confusing kissing/hugging stuff.

• I think he was trying to make himself feel something for you by kissing you so much. Maybe his feelings will develop, only time will tell. Its up to you if you think its worth waiting.

• hey you're the women I've been looking for so give up on all the other guys because I'm here to sweep you off your feet :) 6302010520

What Girls Said 0