I asked her if she liked anyone.

So I was texting this girl and we didn't really have anything to talk about so I asked her if she liked anyone. She texted back "why do we always talk about this". what's going on here I'm a little confused? should I not ask the question for a while or was she just trying to avoid the question for another reason?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's kind of a beta way to tell a girl you like her. We want the alpha male. No one tells anyone they like them, at least no smart person. Tell her stuff like you were out with your boys and you are driving to come pick her to go out and you aren't taking no for an answer. Get her roses. . .Call the shots without being arrogant. Girls love a guy with confidence that takes control. You sound like a really nice person. Good luck with your lady and if you must look up PUA, some of their tricks are pretty solid. I know I fell for them, just don't over do it.

• A guy that tries to run my own schedule for me would get kicked to the curb in a heartbeat. Just saying.

• Lol.. Different strokes different folks ai? Pick your poison. Depends on the girl. I like sensitive guys but not weak ones. No one can run your schedule . . .most guys that say things like that are not trying to run your schedule, but just trying to make you laugh and show you that they aren't afraid of you. I'm a pretty bossy girl, so I like guys that can match my level of crazy.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm gonna be totally honest with you, I think it means that she isn't into, she's annoyed with being asked that almost every time you talk, or both. I wouldn't ask that question, at least not for a good while. Find something to talk about that will get her attention and interest her. Hope it helps! :)

• She is into soomeone...thats why

• she thinks that you like her but she isn't sure.

if you like her, TELL her. if she likes you back, that's awesome...if not, then move on.

if you don't like her, don't ever bring up the question again.

• dont ask her this question for a while, just let it be and talk about something else in general. because seems like she's getting annoyed with that question.

What Guys Said 1

• dont think she likes you bro