Closed Eyes first kiss? Girls?

Girls,How would you react if a guy whom you're close to asks you to close your eyes and then kisses you? (on the lips to avoid confusion)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I would not be happy. Do NOT kiss me if you're not sure I want it. It's invasive.

• My guy bff did that to me once.. I was very confused.. It turned out that he has had a crush on me since we met.. The friendship wasn't the same after that but we still bffs,

As for your question My reaction was kissing him back. It was an impulse and + he's hot lol..! But we're just friends.. His friendship is too important for it to be ruined over hormones...

• Is it anyway possible for that kiss to turn into something else ? :)

• Yes. but not for me. What I mean is that I don't want a serious relationship at this point in my life so I don't want to use my bff as a what if situation because once we jump the line from friendship to relationship and it doesn't work it's gonna be nearly impossible to go back to were we are now. But it is possible I've seen it happen to my other friends and it's a beautiful thing to fall in love with your best friend.. You just have to be 100% sure that you both want the same thing...

• Why would someome ask a person to close their eyes , That takes the spontaneous idea of the kiss out . If you want to kiss , And you know you both are in that zone . Just kiss her

• my ex didn't realized that I did this, but I never closed my eyes when we kissed :p His face was cute when we made out X) I would probably close them for a second for you though... well, until you closed yours lol

What Guys Said 0