Coffee Date

When you ask a girl out on a coffee date, how do you imply that it's a date and not just a friendly thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her "I'd really like to take you out for coffee"

What Girls Said 3

• Just ask her if she wants to go out on a date with you then suggest going to coffee

• Tell her "I would like to take you out for coffee." That way she knows you see it as taking her out.

• At the end of the date ask if you could see her again sometime.

What Guys Said 2

• I think a coffee date is a noncommittal sort of get together. Two people meet somewhere and want to get together to see if they want to take it further by having a conversation to find out likes, dislikes, that sort of thing. If they enjoy each other's company then they set up to do something else, if not, then they go their separate ways.

On the othe hand, isn't a date a get together with the other person and doing something together that you could really do alone. Therefore, the date thing is implicit.

• Instead of going for coffee go to dinner, and there you go dinner is a date, coffee is what people do when they just hang out to kill time.