Mustang or Limo for Homecoming?

Homecoming's coming up soon. Should me and my friends rent a limo, or ride in my Uncle's 1964 red Mustang convertible for free?

Here's what the mustang looks like: link

Which would you rather arrive in?

• Limo
  • Mustang

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go in the mustang, especially if your uncle isn't charging you anything to ride in it lol. If you want the limo, then maybe do that for prom? I wouldn't take a limo for either cause of the money lol that's just me though. We took a hummer to my prom, nothing fancy. At my prom people weren't really looking at what you came out of, but if you want to be more unique then the mustang.

What Guys Said 4

• mustang

• That mustang looks awesome.

• Mustang, why spend more money. Just make sure it's in good running condition.

• The mustang, it's cool and you do not have to pay money. Plus, you could always wait till prom for the limo. Can you answer my question? link

What Girls Said 3

• If you're a senior and want to keep it traditional or not stand out go with limo but why waste money? Unless you want the privacy...I don't think I'm going to homecoming or prom

• Limo is nice and all its over rated. 5 years from now it won't even matter

• Even though limo's are really overrated, I like them better than mustangs. But if pricing is an issue the mustang is cute and not as typical as a limo. Good luck :-)