My girlfriend enjoys playing a psych doctor with me. Should I stop her?

My girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years , she is a wonderful person. During the week she works as a nurse in a psych ward in a hospital. The last few months she has decided to bring her work home with her.. One Friday night I found a set of those 5 point leather locking medical restraints attached to my bed and her in her nurse outfit..She then forced me down on the bed and inserted each of my limbs into the restraints now there was no getting out ,I did struggle and it was pointless. She then inserted a mouth gag. And whispered I,m her patient for the weekend. I must say it was fun but she wants to put me in a straight jacket next. What should I do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, that would make for an interesting conversation that I think I would like to hear... In all seriousness just be honest with her, communicate your indifference with her in regards to your own personal boundaries. There is nothing wrong with a little role playing in a relationship as long as it is done with in the confines of your own limitations.. I am sure she would she would be receptive to your concerns...

What Girls Said 2

• Soooooo tell her that?

• Yeah... I don't think this happened.

What Guys Said 2

• Well... If you don't want to, say no... Don't think there should be any reason to even ask such a question, trying to troll us?

• Tell her no straight jacket.