When I drink I don't like the fact that he hates me and I can't figure out what I did wrong.

My ex and I dated for around 9-10 months. I guess he didn't know how to break up with me, so he just stopped returning any of my calls or texts. The reason was he wanted to be single for his last year in high school. I wouldn't contact him unless I was drunk. After we broke up, he started to say things like the relationship meant nothing to him, he used me, he cheated on me etc. And I guess a few nights ago I drunk texted him asking if he ever loved me haha. He texted back saying f*** you. And then texted me again the next morning about it just being a d*** like usual. I told him I don't have feelings for him anymore, but when I drink I don't like the fact that he hates me and I can't figure out what I did wrong. He said he only said it because he wanted to push me away and that he was sorry, and that he thinks we're 'okay now.' I don't know what to believe. I think 10 months is a long time to date someone you don't like, but then again, why was he such a d*** after. I'm just curious to hear someone else's take on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he was using you to "get his share" and he felt his prospects for other sperm recipients had improved and he wanted to be free to make deposits. In short, he is probably telling the truth. Sorry. More talk and delayed sex early on could have prevented this heartache. Don't judge yourself by this error. Raise your standards and don't let any guys think you are a come bucket and expect sex from you because of what the ex has spread around.

What Guys Said 2

• Because you both are just kids and have no idea what are you doing.

• I would say just don't worry about it and move on. Maybe find a cooler guy

What Girls Said 1

• My ex did the same thing. Except he didn't reply at all. It best just to move on. When guys do this they honestly just don't care for whatever reason. It could be a number of things, and if he didn't tell you from the beginning he's probably never going to. Just move on, you can do better!