How can someone claim you are somebody special in there life then just disappear like it was nothing?

how can you love somebody one day then completely forget about them next. see my ex of 2.5 years left me out of the blue in June she didn't talk to me for 6 days while we was dating, then we broke things off didn't hear from her for 3 weeks. So she gets mad at me because she thought I had dropped her off the face of the earth but I didn't was just treating her how she was treating me and we talked for like 2 days straight everything was good she even asked to hangout, but we didn't get to, then she goes cold again didn't hear from her for a week. July comes around she was the first to tell me happy birthday then after that didn't hear from her. Then August comes around she texts me every time she bumps into somebody I know or something but lately she just disappeared I even texted her to check up on her and she didn't reply, how can something that somebody claimed they truly love just vanish out of no where. its hard but I've been doing better then I thought I miss her though

What Girls Said 1

• She wants to break up

What Guys Said 0