Is it okay to like two guys at once?

Is it? I mean I am digging two guys at once. Dating neither but flirting with both...I am not sure If they know each other, But would it be bad to tell both of them I liked them?

Most Helpful Guy

• this kind of thing happens all the time. Often people will have more than one person they are sweet on while they are single, and sometimes struggle with deciding who to choose. Ummm, I wouldn't say you were obligated to tell either of them since they don't know each other. But I think you could if you wanted to. I know I'd take the news just fine. I imagine a fair number of other guys would to. There could be some extra sensitive or insecure or jealousy-prone guys who wouldn't take the news very well, but even then you'd find out if they were the jealous or insecure type, so it might be for the best anyway.

but as long as you're not serious yet with either of them I don't think you should feel obligated to mention it yet if you don't want to.

What Guys Said 3

• By all means like as many men as you like while you are dating. The beauty of dating is to find the partner that best suits your needs. I would hate to remind you of settling for someone as I am sure you have heard the story several times in life...

• I've seen this on TV a gazillion times. And the girl on the show ended up having to choose. I think (despite it's just a TV show) that you should also choose.

• No, it would not be bad, and if so, it's a misdemeanor. Very minor stuff. Because it's not good, but not really bad. At most, it's a light shade of gray. Still, I think you should be careful about this, because this could potentially end badly.

What Girls Said 2

• Like, seriously; yes, OF COURSE you are allowed to like two guys at once. You might as well like 300+ guys at once - because these are your feelings, and you cannot choose your feelings.

You can affect them, though. If you think subjectively, you could flirt with them all you want, but thinking objectively - you shouldn't. If you flirt with them both, they might both think you're after a relationship... While you're surely allowed to like several people, you can't really be in a relationship with more than one. Think from their perspective, because you wouldn't want them upset, right? :)

Good luck!

• Yeah I really want to see who says they like me first though that's why I haven't decided but thanks

• If you like two at once, then you're just attracted to them. You can't be in love with two at once. You should wait until you know who you like more and persue that person. You don't want to go out with one, then realize you prefer the other.

• Like to me is just digging the person I have to choose lol

• Lol it's difficult. I have been in your situation before, but it's best to leave it and treat them as friends. Try to not let your feelings develop while you decide who you prefer.