Postponing dates... is he not interested anymore?

He told me a couple of hours before our hang out that he is sick and said that he wants to postpone our hang outs (yes, hangoutS). hmm, I'm leaning towards to giving him the benefit of a doubt... but then again, the more I think about it, it doesn't really sound too good...? What do you guys think? Do guys always say that they are sick as an excuse to not hang out with someone?

FYI, we have gone onto dates/ hang outs one on one beforehand.

Most Helpful Girl

• How many times has he done this?

When is the last time you two actually hung out?

Also, how often do you two speak?

I need more information to really know if he is interested in you or not.

• This is the first time ever he has done this. Whenever he asks to hang out, he would ask a couple of days beforehand though. The last time we've hung out was a week ago, and we usually don't really speak in between our hang outs aside from making date plans. I would sometimes text him about random stuff though.

• Well, since its the first time it may be true (what he said). It doesn't mean he isn't interested. Just text him, "I hope you get better".

What Guys Said 2

• I think the fact that he messaged you and cancelled is a good indication it was done in good faith. I would be skeptical if there was no message,

• He probably was just sick. He probably wants to be 100% when he sees yo

u.

What Girls Said 4

• Just wait, if he really likes you he will contact you when he is feeling better.

If he doesn't contact you again then you have your answer.

• You haven't indicated any concrete reason why he would be faking it so I'm guessing that he's genuinely sick.

• maybee he could be sick but if I were you I would go over and check on him just to make sure he isn't lying

• At least he gave you a message... I would worry if he'll do it again though.