Would you let your boyfriend hang out with other girls without you being there?

Some of the girls he hangs out with he admits he used to have feelings for but he was friend zoned by them long ago and they're just friends now and other girls he was never attracted to but has a personal connection with. He used to hang out with lots of girls and does all kinds of stuff with them like shopping with them to give each other advice on clothes, seeing movies, playing video games, going to concerts, or just sitting around listening to music.

For some reason I'm just more comfortable around girls, guys are great but I get tired of all the talking smack and wrestling sometimes and with girls it's a lot more light hearted joking and we can confide in each other about personal stuff more it seems like. So basically if I want just fun I hang with guys but if I want to vent and get advice plus have some fun girls are where it's at. I have some really close girl friends and I like hanging out with just them alone sometimes because it just seems different if my girlfriend is there but my girlfriend doesn't like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with this as long as you're OK with her hanging out with other guys. It's understandable for your girlfriend to feel the way she does. Just remind her that you love her before you go to hang out with your friends. It also might make her feel better if you only hang out with your girl friends in public and don't do an activity with them that resembles a date (like going out to a fancy restaurant). Also keep her well informed about what you're doing with your friends. If you don't she may suspect that you're hiding stuff from her.

What Girls Said 2

• If you guys are in a relationship, you should trust each other, If one of you cheat on each other..Is that really called a relationship? Relationship's are based on trust. Trust your partner, It's the key to an amazing relationship.

• I'd want to know them, maybe make them my friends too. If the guy was keeping me from knowing them, I'd be suspicious.

What Guys Said 1

• If he has a girlfriend now this may destroy the "friend zone" barrier. Just saying.

Still, there are female friends that I have that I will never ever ever ever cut off contact with for anybody, unless they did something retarded like try to get with me while I'm with somebody else, so I feel ya' :)