Reality check here: money or love?

There are two guys:

1. This guy has money he lives by himself. His parents own two retirement homes. He's ten years older then you and he is still in school for a doctoral degree.

2. This guy is three years older then you are he's still in school and does not have a degree yet. He lives with his parents. This guy works and lives a relatively normal life.

which guy would you choose? Would you choose money or love? and the age difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• See, if I like someone I don't care whether she is broke, middle class or rich. I don't care whether she's scrubbing toilets for a living, or working as a high powered exec. I don't care if she's still living at home or whether she is on her own. What I do care about, is how we get along, if she has a great personality, if I see it going long term, if she makes me happy, and if she is loyal. Ultimately, I want love and it's the honest to God to truth. Love is what's beautiful. Being in love with that one person who you just love being around...is what I want. Money, on the other hand is just money.

What Guys Said 6

• Choose money = that's all you'll have

Choose age = better find some common ground first, or segregated lives for you

Choose large diff in education = feeling like a 3rd wheel at times

but you could use the money to educate yourself and find common ground?

Choose living w/parents = self centered, never do well? You support him but are dominant.

• Current financial status does not dictate future financial comfort so that should not matter if you are talking about someone for a long-term future; the guy should be chosen for how you feel.

If your just looking for some fun then why wouldn't you pick guy 1; all other things being equal?

• LOL... I'll be most surprised if guy #1 isn't the answer.

• The girls that tell the truth will pick number 1. We'll figure out which girls are liars in GAG.

• You did not provide any details on who you were into or attracted to.

• I say love. Or just choose whatever will make you happiest.

Age is just a number, it's mental maturity that decides it.

What Girls Said 2

• Choose the guy that you feel more connected to. If you get along better with the younger guy, then go out with him if not go with the older guy. The good thing about older guys is that they tend to be more mature (mentally and emotionally) ...you won't have to worry about him partying all night or getting drunk with friends and all other immature things young guys do. If you want stability, go with the older guy.

• I guess I'm just stuck. I don't know. the younger one wanted to make things exclusive so that's why I even asked in the first place. The older one I just met him and don't know him as well yet but I don't know if I should just pass up on it and say yes to being exclusive with the younger guy. what do you think?

• Give it time before you make a decision. First get to know the older guy and then choose whoever fits your life at the moment. You do have to remember though that younger guys tend to rush things. He may have wanted to be exclusive with you for the wrong reasons. The fact that you're even having doubts about being with him should be a red flag/ warning. Take your time and don't make decisions you'll regret.

• Anyone (guy or girl) who has had things handed to them as a child of wealthy parents makes me question their integrity and overall personality. Not saying guy #1 couldn't be a great guy, I'd just personally be wary.

On the other hand, depending on the age of guy #2, I'd be wary of him still living with his parents, regardless if he has a big work ethic.

Overall, I'd choose whoever I felt strongly to. Despite what most guys are led to believe (thanks to gold-digging whores), not all girls care about money. I can provide for myself and couldn't care less what a guy makes. It's how I feel about them that matters.