I want to marry a entrepreneur, so here is my plan.

My dad is a multi millionaire.So most likely I will inherit several million dollars so money is not the issue here. (just to avoid the "gold digger" title..it does not mean I 'm a trust fund baby)

I always attracted to those who start their own business maybe because those people have the ball to do what they want and are risk takers instead of seeking for a stable "good job" like a doctor or a lawyer or a accountant ...

Most entrepreneurs I met are great people ,smart,social, nice creative and hardworking...which are all what I've been looking for in a great guy...Even when a guy mentioned that he want to be an entrepreneur or his father is an entrepreneur ,it raises my interest...

I had lived in Palo Alto for two months this summer and there are a lot of these kind of people,and the atmosphere of entrepreneurship is heavy...I've never been to Boston and I don't know how it is like(tell me if you know)...So Boston and Palo Alto as I know so far are the two most likely places to find entrepreneurs...

I'm an Asian girl,Christian(not that religious,I go to church like once a month,still virgin but OK with sex before marriage),I'm not conservative nor the opposite...good -looking(8/10 , with little makeup and a nice dress maybe 9/10),still in college. Not quite social but I'm working on it so I'm sure I can make progress in no time..I'm not American ,English is not my first language..and don't have a green card...

So far my plan is : get into a graduate school near Palo alto or Boston.My major is finance and business...Stanford is quite selective and can be a little bit hard for me.UC San Fransico,Davis.UCLA maybe.. I haven't check out all the University in Boston..But BU can be a choice...I want get a MBA degree.And if possible find a job nearby and stay...I think I'd like to take a lot of events and do internship to meet people...

I 'm 21 and I want to get married before 30...so no hurry...it not like I will marry any successful entrepreneur I met,I will marry some one I love ,just in the pool of entrepreneurs...

So is this plan sounds practical and realistic?I need your advice

I once reject a very rich mutual fund manager because I don't like him...If you insist I'm a gold digger.. whatever..

Most Helpful Guy

• Easier said than done life is full of setbacks, have you thought of a backup plan if what you set out for does not materialized. why don't you work on yourself be the great enterprenuer so in-respective of whom ever you marry it would be for practically love, that's just my opinion and have a good life,cheers.

• Ye I think it's a good idea to be an entrepreneur myself, and that is actually I've been doing...I started a house rental company,1year ago...it's running OK ,but not great because dropping out of school and spending all my time on it dosen't sound like a good idea to me ...creating job for yourself is a much better idea than finding one...Being an entrepreneur myself doesn't influence my choice on my future significant other,right?

• You can multitask then prioritizing on what's important..

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah it sounds like a good plan and at least you got a plan. Now the hard part will be finding a guy you are comapatibale with. If you don't talk to much English then that cna also limit your options. I think Boston, New york and even california are good places to find entrepreneurs. They can be found in any state. Also if you met other ehtrepreneurs what happended in those relationships? It seems like you met some good guys.

• I don't think you sound like a "gold digger." What I'm hearing is you respect ambition, people who have goals and want to change their lives for the better.

That doesn't necessarily mean they're rich but that they have goals and drive. I think that's a completely honorable thing for you to appreciate in a guy.

I'm working on building my own business and some girls find that intimidating. Due to the risk factors involved, and the fact it's not as reliable as other careers, in their minds. But I've got to use the skills and passions that I have to create something great.

• my friends are all inherited millionaires or went into their fathers company. So if you specically want self made I can't help you. But all my friends are very nice guy not stuck up in the slightest. My sisters and brother all married pp from non rich families but they're all awesome and sweet people not gold diggers in the slightest. I think your options are very narrow and you should be more open to other types also bec there are some great ones out there.

• Taking your daddy's money doesn't eliminate any gold-digger stigma which will certainly be stamped to your forehead if you'll deliberately seek someone who got a thicker wallet.

• Yes I like intelligent and hard working people..And yes I don't date truck drivers..

• The plan sounds great, problems is making a plan and fulfilling it is different. "Life is what happens when you're busy making plan". You don't know who will catch your heart and so forth.

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds to me like you're looking for someone exactly like daddy. What's wrong with a "smart,social, nice creative and hardworking" doctor, lawyer, or accountant? Why does it HAVE to be an entrepreneur? If you limit yourself to something like that you're ignoring a lot of other "smart,social, nice creative and hardworking" guys who might be even greater than an entrepreneur, for what exactly?

• Sounds like a good plan. You'll be an entrepreneur's wife.i'm no fortune teller lol but you have a very good plan and have the tools needed, as well as the background which makes you more likely to pull it off

• Well...at least you have a plan. However, when you say, "No hurry," that makes me laugh.

Let's do the math.

You're 21, and most people date for like 3 or four years before they get married, so if you want to get married before you're 30, that puts you at 29. 26, really if you assume 3 or 4 years. And you have to have time to befriend this guy, which can take, depending on the guy, a month to a year. Assume, for your sake, it's a month. So now you're still 26, okay good. Now, how do you feel about marriage in college? Yes? Then you're set. No? Well, then, let's see, this now puts you at 25. So really you only have 1-2 years to find this guy. Good luck. With your limits, I don't see you married before 30.

• Sounds reasonable!thanx...I guess I need to work a little bit harder make it to graduate school sonner then..:p