Should the guy always text first?

Should the guy always text the girl first everyday? Or should he wait sometimes to see if she texts him first. If he doesn't text first does it seems like he doesn't care or is not interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question... I'm texting someone at the mo and he initiates contatc 95% of the time. If he doesn't text I always think he's bored of me, I have said something wrong or yeah he isn't interested. I do like it when he texts first becasue he make me feel like he wants to rather than me text him and feel like I'm annoying him. It works both ways though because the guy could feel the exact same way. That's just my opinion though, I have been hurt bad in the past and like to feel wanted as I'm insecure. Everyone is different though.

What Girls Said 5

• stupid rule. You text whenever you want to. The phone works both ways, and she can use it too. If you want to text then go ahead, you don't need to wait for her to remember her phone.

• Yes

• no girls can text first too

• I would like the guy to text first... Always? No... But the majority of the time, yes.

• Nah, who said?

What Guys Said 2

• doesn't matter to me, but you can play that little waiting game to see who is more interested in the interaction if you'd like...

• depends on the personality of the girl lol.