Have you ever met someone?

Have you ever met a person who somehow managed to tear down every wall you've ever built . Who somehow managed to make you completely change your view on love who made you yearn for things you never knew you wanted?If so what happened between you two you can answer anonymously its your choice I'm just a very curious person.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I did. She is the most amazing girl I've ever met! She's dating someone else at the moment though. But no matter how hard I've tried to move past her I can't. And I've never had a problem moving on with anyone before. She seems happy with him and I'm happy for her, she deserves to be happy, but when I think about it or see them together it kills me.

What Guys Said 5

• I did, and it was a mistake... :-(

I discoverd that these "walls" I built was for my protection...now I am really hurt...I have to rebuild this walls again...higer this time :'-(

• yes I do she tried to change my view on love etc ...first I ignored her but wen she was too much I blocked her by all means ...she was trying to be a saint of love trying to enlighten me but all she did was creating disturbance in my peaceful world

• Nope.

• that could of been a very real possibility, but I would have to answer no, almost though ... almost

• I think most people have. No happy endings to report here.

What Girls Said 5

• Ever since my last relationship, I've had trust issues. And I had a lot of doubts about what my boyfriend was doing a few times, but now I know I can trust him. He makes me feel safe, and he's always asking me why I'm so pretty. I love him to death. Plus he makes me want things I've never wanted before. If you know what I mean. He's mature, smart, funny, respectful kind. And I love him.

:)

• Currently in that situation and I don't know how it will end. However I can say, I don't know how he feels about me so I could just be silly and wasting time

Everyone says "there is other fish in the sea" well, not if I have to build up my walls again, I won't be able to see all of them, plus I suk at fishing :)

• Yes I have, and I feel I was that for my current ex boyfriend

Doesn't work out because it just doesn't.

• Yes the last guy I fell in love with broke me

• Yeah I did, and then he trampled all over me. Put the wall up and haven't taken it down since.