I am poor and trying to date

I have no job currently and I am trying to get into college.I want to know if it is a bad Idea to ask a women out for a date.In my current situation.I want to date but I don't have a plethora of money.I can pay for a date.I am just not wealthy.I know a women that I want to go out with.But no idea what I should do

Okay the thing is.I am not afraid to talk to women and I know what kind of dates to go on and do.I am very creative I am just saying would a women be turned off because I am not loaded with cash

Most Helpful Girl

• My father always told me "poor" was a synonym for creative. Use this to your advantage, you can take her out to like festivals and other fairly inexpensive community things: plays, musuems (in my area all of the musuems and zoos are free, I don't think that's everywhere but it should be pretty cheap). Cook for her or order in. That way you seem thoughtful and cultured. Money doesn't make you more attractive so not having much isn't a problem. I love art gallery openings, open mic nights at local cafes, if you're not artsy...college/local/minor league sports teams tickets are pretty cheap too. If she seems like the type who would enjoy it excercise together, hiking, biking or or scrabble or (I may be the only girl who may like this) you guys can go volunteer togethr like at a community day, big brother/sister program/soup kitchen. The last one might be stretching it but it shows a lot about a girl if she would want to do something like that.

• I greatly appreciate your opinion.I always say I am poor so it makes me romantic.I don't think money makes anyone more attractive but I was raised southern like I am supposed to pay for the date.But I have taken a date out for a evening stroll under the stars.I think that might work

• yeah like I said previously I am not completely destitute like I am living out of a box.I just don't wipe my ass with hundreds.I mean like would a women still go out with someone that doesn't have a ton of money

What Girls Said 5

• Take her Carls Jr. They have two biscuits and eggs for 2.22. LOL If she goes with you, you have a special girl. My dad even says when he dates, he will take her out too a cheap place. If he never sees her again, she was really not into him anyway.

• I agree with HandsomeBobbi!.

but I'm trying to figure out how poor are you? if you don't want to spend more that 25 dollars than a picnic is perfect. you could get some type of sandwich or sandwich wrap, salad, pasta salad or potato salad, fruit, and some type of dessert and there you go. oh and something to drink.

• I am not destitute.I just don't have a monthly income currently

• oh

well like I said you can google pinic foods. it will be simple but cute.

• yes because women aren't as shallow as men are

• Yes they are. Come on now.

• No they don't. They have to at least be attracted to him physically.

• Yeah any women that can just laugh at the simple things with me and just hold my hand when I find it hard to see.She will then have my heart

• It shouldn't be an issue. Ask her to go on a walk with you or something

• If you can pay for your share on a date, you'll be fine. I recommend dating a woman who believes in paying for herself, haha.

If you'd rather save money, there are plenty of dates that don't involve spending. If you're friends with her already, it's not weird to simply hang out at home, watching movies, maybe an "indoor picnic." Parks are nice, too.

What Guys Said 2

• What you do doesn't matter, it's how you make of it. One guy could go to a high class restaurant, but if he's boring as f*** it won't impress her.

Or he could take her on a walk by a lake or anywhere, and if he makes it fun and creative, he'll do way better than the first one.

Cost little money? Parks, playgrounds, mountain hikes, beaches, walking down streets, around the mall, go take photos together, bicycle together, farmers markets, bowling, the zoo/aquarium, golf, music shows, skating, coffeeshops, walmart, etc.

It doesn't what or where, but how. If you're unsure, and not confident, fun or a cool, I'd highly recommend this book: link

• Some women would be turned off by that. Real world.

• yeah I know I have asked women out and I have said like a quick burger and she acted like I said dumpster diving

• Yeah I Don't live on campus.But I am a member at a art museum I could ask her to view some art with me and she will see I am cultured

• after that then what?