Do guys not like lipstick?

i just got red lipstick today, and want to wear it to school. is it too much for school?

its not as dark as the kind in my picture

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you wear a little too much make up.

What Guys Said 11

• I generally don't like red lipstick, or any lipstick that really stands out. Some subtle shade that goes well with her skin is okay, but in the end I think I just prefer no lipstick, pure natural. And after you have been making out, I don't like the lipstick to be on me. FYI: in general I prefer when a girl wears no or minimum make-up.

• I don't like lipstick at all. I don't mind some shades, but red is just unattractive.

• I don't.

• for school -- yes, I think it would be a bit much.

• Yeah I like to eat a stick before breakfast and one after dinner. =P

• nah but you don't need it , you are fine just as you are

• only if shows I am cheating on my gf

• Why do you want to wear it to school?

• Not a big makeup fan...however...I am fine with lipstick..including red!..(:(:(:

• No, it's fine.

• lipstick looks OK when it's subtle but wipe it off before you kiss a someone. you do cake the make up on a little thick.

but never mind lipstick, if you're after attention from guys just show more of your big rack. whoa.

What Girls Said 7

• Red lips are more of a black tie affair thing. They are a little much for the daytime unless you're really dressed up.

• It looks too much at school if its bright and over powers and maybe subtle is best so its noticable but not obvious

• My husband likes it

• Red lips are hard to pull off but if you feel good with it on wear it, for school it probably is too much but who cares.

• yeah, seems like a bit too much just for school

• i think so I'm 21 and I dont' ever wear red lipstick except once or twice for a fancy occasion. I honestly just wear chapstick or lipbalm and for my makeup I just play up my eyes with liner and mascara, skip the full eyeshadow as well.

you don't want to look too made up for casual.

there's a girl in my class who wears eyeshadow. it is very pretty, makes her look pretty too and is well done. but for every day it looks quite overdone for her age and all.

• I think around the eyes it's too much