Best online dating profile you've seen?

what was the best online profile you've seen that stood out from all the others that made you want to message them?

Most Helpful Girl

• He was a painter like me, witty, funny, and easy going. In fact, he message me first. However, he wasn't what I thought he was. All he talked about was wanting to go to bed with me and he is 45 years old. He kept chasing me in the chatroom, always popping up when I was online. I didn't like the idea he was saying the same lines to younger girls. I lost interest quickly and now he doesn't do that around me anymore. I walked away and change my time to chat to avoid him. However, he tries to come online late to catch me. I just leave. I can honestly tell you, I really did like him at first, but time tells everything about a guys actions. I learn to wait to see what the guy is really like, in time, their true image comes out.

• honestly, that dude is a huge creep. he should have his internet taken away from him before any molestation cases happen.

• Be yourself. Don't make negative statements about online dating, the women on the site or your online dating experiences. Show your sense of humor. Talk briefly about a few of your hobbies or interests. Exclude comments about not looking for "drama" or dishonest people. Really, who is? Be honest.

• what was the best online profile you've seen that stood out from all the others that made you want to message them? I answered it! I was not asking a question. lol And yeah, he is a creep.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0