I kissed my best friend and I don't know?

i don't know what else to do has this ever happen to you before? She has a boyfriend and today we were talking about relationships and she was saying how she regrets dating her boyfriend how she wish she could of found someone more suited for her then that's when I leaned in and kissed her. after I kissed her I said I was sorry and she said she was to and she left :( I don't know what to do?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Give it a day or two and then talk to her about it. If she's really meant to be your best friend, she'll work with you on getting past it; together. You've probably opened a can, but you'll both have to be honest with each other and if you have feelings for her beyond friendship then that will have to be dealt with - hiding it will only get harder the longer it goes on. It's up to the two of you where it goes from here. Good luck.