How long do you wait to contact someone after getting their number?

Either its to text them or to call them, do you wait a few days or do you contact them straight away?

Most Helpful Girl

• idk...idc I do it within the next day or that night..depending if I'm drunk..if I'm drunk I don't give a f*** if I'm not then soon. I make it clear - if you want to play games play with someone else because I'm here and if you're not then don't bother. the delivery to them is a lot nicer but that is the bottom line. lmao.

What Guys Said 3

• there was an old saying that said, the BEST statistic to wait before calling or texting is 5 days, as proven by psych stats. Most people wait 3 days. Confident guys go with the flow and tend not to play these waiting games.

• wait till the night falls :)

• I would wait a day or two before calling to avoid appearing anxious or desperate.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the person. I gave my number to a guy a while back and he contacted me that same day. I on the other hand would wait a few days before doing so.

• id say wait a couple of days tbh