Why won't he make me his girlfriend?

So, I've been seeing this guy for 2 months now and after 2 weeks we had sex and about 4 days after that he told me he wasn't over his ex and he just started getting distant. When we continued to talk he realized I wasn't going anywhere so we got back on good terms then he texted me and was like we still friends right? come to find out he started dating his friend of one year but they broke up after a wk cause she looked at him as a brother. We started back talking after I told him he was scared of loving someone that's willing to love him back which was me. He started saying he miss me and he sorry and he want to be with me but he never really made it official. After a month I saw him and we had sex again. every time I ask him about us he doesn't text back as if he's ignoring the question. Why won't he answer me or make me his girlfriend if I'm what he's looking for?

Most Helpful Guy

• Darling there's something important here... He's you're typical guy, afraid of commitment and treats sex as "sport-fcuking" ... He's unfortunately NOT that into you and when he apologizes he's doing it to keep you on good terms for maybe just sex. Truth is, he doesn't know what he wants himself and that he's using you for the time being. He's bouncing around in between 3 girls, can't you see a pattern emerge? Chances are you're NOT what he's looking for, because he would have asked you to be his girlfriend by now. Do this. DON'T "ask him about us". DON'T give him sex. TELL him if he wants more of you he'll have to show you. Honestly, darling you seem like a genuine girl and you will NOT be "single4ever" if you can see patterns like these emerge. DROP this guy. LOSE this guy. You're wasting your time when you could go find the right guy. Hope this helped!

• THANKS! :-D

• you're welcome! Anytime OK? Message me when you want! I wish the very best darling!

What Guys Said 1

• ur his friends with benefits with occassional girlfriend benefits. were you friends before?

What Girls Said 6

• Sorry to be blunt,. BUT your his rebound. You have sex with him even though your not together and you let him act this way going back and forth. Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free? Next time make a guy chase you a little, make him wait a bit to have sex with you and if he f***s you over for another girl tell him to f*** off when he tries to come back to you.

• He's just not that into you (cliched I know) because if he wanted to be with you, he'd be with you already.

It sounds like from the get-go he just wanted a hookup.

• He just wants to hook up

• You're his rebound and he doesn't see you as girl friend material.

You are not what he is looking for, you just think you are.

You keep pressuring him and asking about you guys and he has told you.

He's just not that into you. Move on and stop having sex with him if your not happy

• guy is not interested. I know in many things sticking it out can be productive, but in relationships that is not the case. You can't make anyone love or want you, no matter how long you stick around or how much you sleep with them. I believe he is giving you an answer, you just don't want to see it. Here's the example:

You: So, Jim, what are we?

Him:

If you will notice his dialogue has NOTHING filled into it. So in essence, the is telling you, "We are NOTHING."

You know this. Don't you want more from a relationship? Don't you think you deserve someone who at least gives a damn?

• "If you will notice his dialogue has NOTHING filled into it. So in essence, the is telling you, "We are NOTHING." "

Brilliant. So crappy of him to lead her on though.

• Not trying to sound mean but I'm going to be downright honest with you; you're probably not what he's looking for. You might think you're perfect for him but he seems pretty undecided about how he feels; the fact that he ignores the questions you ask him regarding your relationship shows this completely. In honesty you could probably do a lot better than him, he seems to be keeping you around but you're just there until someone else comes along which is rude and disrespectful. He's probably confused about his feelings and more or less just wants to have a good time, which explains the sex. If I were you I wouldn't waste the time on someone who doesn't seem to value you as much as they should, there are many other guys out there. Another theory; why buy the cow if you can get the milk for free? He might be happy with the sex and he can have sex without the committed relationship, there aren't any boundaries which may be exactly what he wants... You probably deserve better than this and I suggest you move on girl, hope this helps.