Girls, how do you want a guy to ask you out?

Do you want a guy to just ask if you want to go out or do you want him to ask you to a dance or an event of somekind?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not anything too cheesy. Maybe if we went to a movie together, or if we went to the river. The most important thing is that he asks me in person and looks at me while asking. I don't like being asked out over text or even the phone. I want to be able to hug him afte he asks. :)

What Girls Said 3

• Don't be nervous, think about how nervous she would be if she had to approach you! You're going to be a man about this. Have you ever spoken to her or anything? I personally would rather have it in person, but even a Facebook message or text. If she wants you to ask her out, she wouldn't want to wait for an event to spend time with you :)

• Event or something, or dinner or w/.e I hate.things not being clear.

• I would want a guy to just ask ( simple). I would like to my face and ending with a kiss.

What Guys Said 0