Guys, would you like a text like this?

If you woke up to your girlfriend of three months listing 20 things she likes about you. ? Would you like it? Would you text 20 things you like about her in return?

Most Helpful Guy

• example?

• Just a list of 20 things or 10 things that I really like about him, as a little surprise, it would be too long to list the whole thing.. should I do it or is it too random?

• it's nice but it really depends on how superficial those are.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd like it! I think it's sweet, but I think it depends on the guy. Personally, I'd be happy to receive such a message :)

Not sure if I'd do one back... I tell people why I like them a lot so anything I put she may already have heard from me a few times already...

• I would not like it. It would feel stalker-ish to me. Dating is to get to know one another better, when it seems that in three months she knows twenty things about me that she likes then she must have known more about me then I thought...

• what? three months of seeing one person as a gilfriend every 1-2 days is a lot of time to really get to know person

• You never really know someone.

As people change everyday (mentally, physically, socially) then yes three months is a short time to get to know someone as if you see him every other day then it is only one and a half months. Yet they are (let's say) 18 years old (or older).

Three months are a drop of rain in the ocean.

• :D this is so cute :) and yeah I would like it

• Email it, don't text it. I hate extended texts

• ok but would you like it?

• Might be a good anniversary gift or something of the such. It's not something you would just randomly do, unless you kept doing it and doing it

• that'd be nice to wake up to although I'm not sure about doing one myself lol

What Girls Said 1

• Girls like to do that sh*t for each other. Boys would probably be uncomfortable.