I'm about to get my crushes number! Any advice?

Shes in my class. And I'm thinking about talking to her after class and getting her number.

But I'm not sure how to go about it.

I want her to know I like her, but not in too much of a str8 forward way. I don't want to seem like I want to be just friends, and I don't want to seem like I'm too pushy. So how should I go about it? What do I say?

Most Helpful Girl

• "You are very attractive and seem like a really great person. I want the pleasure of getting to know you better. Here is my number." -have it already written down, with your name on it.

I suggest you give your number so the ball is in her court.

And after speaking with her, you can quickly walk off (because since this is your first time doing this, things will feel slightly awkward).

What Girls Said 2

• Well if you don't wana seem too pushy or friends what is there? Just get to know her more reguardless and don't worry about coming of a certain way.

• Just talk to her on the way out, and before you go your separate ways,

Just be like ,"oh hey, mind if I get your number?"

Most people wouldn't see that as pushy.

What Guys Said 1

• Say hi to her after class and start a small conversation with an appropriate topic. Then ask her for her number or to hang out. Remember to smile. The exact details will depends on the situation.