Things never seem to fall in place for me when it comes to dating/flirting?

I'll give you a few examples. I see a pretty girl in my class. She sees me and I see her and were both giving each other flirty smiles. Since we sit on the opposite ends of the room I decide to wait till after class to try and start a conversation but all of a sudden 3 of her girlfriends surround her , or she turns left when I'm heading right,or she stays after class to ask the teacher a question.

I can probably give another 10 examples but you get the point. Things can never seem to fall in place for me. I would feel weird (and kind of desperate) butting in into a group of friends while their talking, or following her when she turns left when I have no reason to go that way or waiting after class just for the sole reason of talking to her.

This happens more times than I can count. Am I supposed to force social situations? What do you guys do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Following her, might be kinda cute but not really. I wouldn't butt in while she's with her friends, and waiting for outside of the class.. well actually id find that extremely cute especially if he was willing to walk me to the class knowing he would be late. Its your choice if you want to butt in but you don't have to its not like there is anything they can do and maybe some girls like when you interrupt them and their friends I have no idea, I'm sorry and good luck :)

What Girls Said 2

• I think you need to get to her before class. Def not a good idea to 'stalk' her but flirting before class starts can't hurt and if all else fails do you see her anywhere else?

• Maybe ask her if she wants to meet up and study for the class sometime. That worked for a few guys when they asked me :)

What Guys Said 1

• do you see them as you are leaving the room? If they stay afterward and you too are parting ways, make eye contact but don't give the impression that you are going to stop to talk to her. When you make eye contact, smile and see if she reciprocates. If she does, then maybe you can do it a few more times around campus or if you see her before class you can start a brief conversation. After you've done this, when you see her on campus it will be less awkward to start a conversation.