Dating a great guy, seeing my bootycall?

I've been dating this sweet,non smoking,non drinker,no drugs all around sweetheart who treats me like a queen and is so amazing but I'm bored with him-.- so I continue to see my "Fwb" of two years with him there's never a dull moment. I really wanna be with a good guy but why can't I let go of my "fwb"? I've already told him to leave me alone Nd keeps coming back

What Guys Said 1

• Because you're a bitch and you have no self control. Learn to not be a bitch and to have some self control. You just want instant satisfaction and you'd sell your soul to get it like you're doing now. You don't tell him to leave you alone. You stop answering his calls and his texts. You delete him from your phone. YOU make the long hard effort to eliminate the "FwB" relationship. It is your responsibility. If you can't do that, you're not cut out to be with a good guy.

What Girls Said 1

• You've gotten a chemical addiction to the fwb. Just cut it off and stop seeing him. Ignore his calls. Don't see him anymore. It's just as stupid as a cocaine habit and equally bad for your psychological state.

Also, stop dating the other guy too. He doesn't deserve to be two timed.

Cut out the guys, learn to like yourself without male attention, stop sleeping with crack **** and start again fresh.

Check out this blogger: link

• I never thought of it that way a chemical addiction...makes a lot of sense I guess we both need to let go of each other we're perfectly dysfunctional together and 2yrs is enough! Yes ill let that good guy go I don't wanna be the bitch that screwed him over bad

• Other good guys will come along ... get good karma for not leading on this one. But get yourself straightened out first!

• He's actually the first good guy I've dated,guess I'm used to bad boys but thNks for the advice:)