Did he want to make out with me?

I've been talking to this guy for a while. We went over to his house and were laying on his bed watching a movie when he started tickling me. Then we started playfully hitting each other and sort of wrestling. He kept getting really close to my face but I wasn't sure what to do.

A few minutes later I was really into the movie and I guess I looked really focused. ha ha Because he shoved me and goes "well don't let me interrupt your movie" like I wasn't paying enough attention to him.

I have a feeling he was waiting for me to kiss him, but I've never made out with anyone before so I was nervous. When I told my friend about this she said he obviously wanted to make out. Is that what he wanted to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, watching a movie with someone you like is usually more about having time to sit close and cuddle. It's not usually the most scintillating movie either.

I'll never forget this one guy in college who asked me if I had any films about my native culture, which I did. It's one of my favorite movies and he seemed like a nice guy, though at the time I didn't make the connection as to why he'd want to watch it. (I'd never dated before and didn't know about "lines" yet.) Anyway, I invited him to come over and watch it. It was difficult for him to put the moves on me with my granny chaperoning, but when she got up to go check on something he immediately tried to cop a feel, hug, rub my leg, etc. It was completely unexpected for me since I was literally translating the film for him till that moment, lol! Anyway, I shoved him away, got up off the couch, and got him his jacket. He seemed confused, but I told him I was saving myself for marriage. Well, of course he looked at me as though I'd come from a different planet than any other girl he knew, but that's how it was for me and I actually did stick to my guns till I got married.

Anyway, keep in mind that a movie invite is always more about the dark room and make-out space.

What Guys Said 2

• Duh! Of course he did, but I don't know why he would wait for you to make the move unless he is very inexperienced.

• yes, and if you don't know what to do than why do you have a guy if you don't wanna do anything? you don't need experience you girls need the "desire" first

What Girls Said 1

• Yep defo. :)