How should I behave around religious girl?

I've never dated a religious girl before and I'm about to ask out this girl who has reciprocated interest. usually I up the sexual tension when flirting or dating girls, but I don't know how to go about treating this girl. I

don't think she is a total prude, but I know that she is saving herself for marriage ( which I don't mind). I really like this girl and I can sense a relationship forming but how do I act towards her in romantic way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah just don't get overly sexual. Call her pretty instead of sexy, hold her hand without trying to go further, etc. Things that show you're not just after a *sexual* relationship.

What Girls Said 4

• Interesting question. I don't have anything to add, everyone else seemed to hit the nail right on the head. If you don't mind, let us know how it goes.

• just be a gentlemen for now, and don't try and make any advance until you guys have been dating a while and have talked about just how far she is comfortable going

• Just because she's religious doesn't mean that she's from another planet haha. Treat her the same as you would any girl and just be conscious of her morals. As in, don't push for sex when she isn't ready.

• just be a gentleman

• That is a given with any girl. I was asking more along the lines of initimacy

What Guys Said 1

• Just like you behave around any other girl - as long as you're not retarded and have some manners.

I personally find religiosity as an insane turn-off, but if you're OK with her still believing in the Boogeyman after the age of 4 - knock yourself out!