Girls, how often do you use "<3"?

Alright, well me and this girl have been flirting over text and have met up a couple times in the past two weeks. But lately she hasn't been as flirty and has been a little distant.Last night we texted and I said something about how I'll talk to her later and she said "Sounds good <3 thank you." It's the first time she had ever used <3. Does it have any significance whatsoever? Or am I reading too much into it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Reading too much into it. She probably put it to fill up the text a bit. Since we've all heard of the fact that people hate to receive the dreaded "Kk." and "OK." she probably didn't have much to say but didn't want to send you such an empty message.

What Girls Said 3

• I never use that symbol, it annoys the absolute sh*t out of me. but yeah you could be reading too much into it.

• not my thing. hah.

• I hardly ever use it. words can be used.to.express things bettet . I prefer words

What Guys Said 0