Is it possible or no?

I met a guy through an online dating service and we are both making our schedules work so we can meet. We do text all the time. He told me today he can't wait because he really likes me. I feel the same way. So is it possible to even like someone you haven't met or are we being irrational?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds exactly like how my current relationship started. We've been together for 2 and a half years now ;) Just go with it.

It's perfectly possible to become close to someone and like them just by getting to know them as a person, even if you haven't truly met yet. I feel like people who say "no way" are either paranoid about him being some pervert OR they think you can't like someone unless you're physically with them. It's not that black and white.

• Well this gives me hope he's the first guy that has made me smile in a while.

What Guys Said 4

• Hello there. I wouldn't say you two are being irrational. You're going through what ever other couple goes through in the beginning. What I would say is this. Anything is possible. What I would suggest is for you not to start projecting, good or bad.. Remember, it is, whatever it is. It's going to play out either in your favor or not. So don't even question things. Take it for what it's worth. Just go with the flow. I will say, don't ignore any " Red Flags ". Those are natural instincts that will really answer any of your doubts. Remember to always respect your wants and your feelings, and always love "You" first.

I hope this helps...1 luv

• Gotta be bringing me down

• Possible? Yes, but be careful not to determine if you like him through online interaction. You never know a person until you actually meet them. I, personally am extremely different when talking online or through any form of text than I am in person. It's possible because some people are like they are online, but not always, so sometimes you think you like them, but you actually like the image of a person you think they are. Even if they are not.

• First of all, love is irrational. Not saying you're in love with the guy, but the feelings and the excitement involved are a good sign. You've made a connection, and that's how it all starts.

• Yeah not saying we are getting married or anything and I am cautiously optimistic. I just was wondering if anyone thinks its real or just a delusion.

• Don't use your mind to love. Just be and don't epxpect anything. Nither your fear or joys don't expect them. Just flow like water and if the person is negative, walk away or run. Don't ever judge someone, no no no.

What Girls Said 4

• it is possible to like someone before ever having met them. I wouldn't say its irrational at all. in fact, I kinda have a crush on this guy my cousins trying to hook me up with and we've never met. so yea, I would say its definitely possible, but not irrational.

• It's very possible. A lot of pple do it. Just Go for it & have fun! Good luck!

• yes its possible...but you will know for sure when u've met him.. anybody can like anyone..

• Yeah it's possible