Dating a guy I have a class with?

I met this guy in one of my classes, I think he's interested in me and I might be similarly interested, however, I'm worried about if something happens during the semester and we're no longer talking/getting along yet still have to be in the same class. Would it be smart to get into a relationship during the semester or should I avoid it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Damned if you do, damned if you don't. This happens quite often in college. I don't see it but I hear about it all the time. Either it works or it does not. You never know until you try. It's really no different than having a classmate who just does not like you at all and gives you bad vibes even though you have done nothing with them or to them. I say this could lead to a good thing and go for it. Never know when the next day could be your last. The current semester could be your last one or his, poo happens.

Missed opportunites suck

What Guys Said 1

• How about you guys get to know each other now, then after the semester you guys can start to date? If you're cool with it, maybe you can run it by him in a future-conversation. Don't wanna scare him off by being a psycho-lover from the start! Play the chase ;)

~ ArtistBBoy

• Same thing I was gonna say, only different words. Yes, wait... no problem in taking it slow

What Girls Said 1

• I would avoid it, no good can come out of that.