This guy is a BAD kisser?

And by bad I mean when he kissed me I thought my mouth was being attacked by a rabid lizard. Like he didn't kiss my lips he just opened his tounge and shoved his tounge like a dart in and out. Then he pulled back and I tried to laugh it off , he tried again it sucked again, and then I told him to not use his tounge at first and he tried and he pulled away after he kissed my actual lips for the first time. Then I gave up. So it was so awkward, I know this guy isn't very experienced so I told him well try again Monday (ill see him a school) But seriously, I'm so turned off right now and almost disgusted , I feel bad for him tho cus he forsure knows he sucked and he's liked me for so long. The date went pretty good up untill te goodnight kiss obviously. What should I do?

Anyone ever have an experience like this? What happened in the end?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd tactfully tell him it needs work...offer to show him the right way to kiss a girl. If he listens, other girls will be thankful to you, if not then he better get used to turning off girls...and that's sad...

What Guys Said 4

• The guy is nervous or he's really really into it and you weren't as into it as he was. Because when you're out of control horny, you're not going to act the same way that you would on just an average day.

Just tell him to slow down, let you show him how to use tongue and for him to react to what you do, not taking control back at all. Once he gets it, let him get take it over again and if he's still that bad, stop making out.

• put him through kissing bootcamp! just work with him, tell him not to use his tongue at all for the time being. have him alternate kissing your upperlip to your bottom lip with just his lips...when he gets this down then incorporate the tongue. he should get the hang of it. try to look past this first time, if you like him don't let his kissing ruin your relationship. but if he insists on tongue and is a complete creep about it then try to move on...

• Presuming the guy is under 18 as well...he probably hasn't had a lot of experience with kissing, or girls have felt the same way as you do, but never said anything to him so he never knew he was subpar with his "kissing game".

Why not have some fun and TEACH him how to kiss?

Guys don't come out the womb automatically knowing how to woo the female gender, you know. Have some fun teaching him. I had to teach a girl how to kiss when I was in HS, and let's just say teaching is rewarding. :)

• He doesn't know how to kiss. People have to learn. Just simply tell and show him!

What Girls Said 1

• I went out with a few guys who started off as really bad kissers. They all come that way if you're their first girlfriend or they haven't had much experience. You just need to teach them how, even if you have to literally give them verbal instructions or tell them to follow your lead. It may take a while, it may not, but they'll get better after a while for sure.