When do I stop paying for the dates?

have been dating for a while, do I stop paying on the 3rd/4th/5th dates?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you ask the girl out, it's usually implied that you're going to pay for the date. If you're just "hanging out," then ask her for half of the check to get her used to the idea that you don't want to pay for dates.

Personally, guys don't tend to question whether or not they're paying for me; if I ever ask if they want to split the bill they seem to get pretty upset about it.

What Girls Said 3

• Well I don't know depends on the girl I guess.

Jeesh I would never make a guy pay for me not even on the first date, I like splitting things half and half- honestly more people need to be like this. Whatever happened to gender equality?

• no. 3/4/5 isn't even a lot

• If you can't afford them then you probably shouldn't be going on them.

• well I can afford them, just unsure is it normal for the guy to pay every single time?

• Yes it is common, but it depends on the girl mostly. Some offer to pay and some don't.

What Guys Said 1

• well, anyone can't make a certain standard since girls have different characters. some want to pay some not. you have to make sure what kind of girl you have been dating. couples of lovers usually don't follow any rules. their decisions who to pay for dates usually come naturally.