I was texted after a first date?

So the girl I had a first date with texted me after the date, after we had already said we had a great time. She wanted to let me know she made it back alright and that she enjoyed meeting me. I thought that was sweet. My question is when would it be OK to call her back, the next day just seems too desperate. And we do live aways apart. I made no mention of "lets do it again" didn't want to come of too strong at the beginning.

Most Helpful Guy

• She took initiative into texting you so soon, for women she broke the rules but that's OK she gave you green light to call her. You should call her tonight or tomorrow morning but don't make her wait to long.

• By the way, I did text her back saying I enjoyed the time with her also and for her to have a good night. So, would it still be OK with calling her tonight. I was surprised to get the text, totally surprised.

• working from 8:00-5:00 :/

• During lunch time you can call her quickly. Just to see how she is and if she's free for another date.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop playing games. She probably texted you because she wanted to see you again, and since you didn't make any mention of it, she probably thought that you didn't want to. in either way, I give this brave and confidnet girl props. stop being a wimp, and stop playing games. I've dealt with a guy like you, who kept playing games even though he knew how I felt about him, in the end, it was his loss, and now that he's not playing games, I won't give him a light of day. so don't mess up a good thing. yes, call her, its not desperate, especially if you wanna see her again.

• easy easy wow. Not playing games, just don't want to appear desperate! Your jumping to conclusions. Putting words in my mouth.

• you're welcome and best of luck! you seem like a great guy, and I'm sure she sees that too :)

• Thanks Postcards, I really appreciate the kind words :) She'll be getting a call tonight!

What Guys Said 2

• Within a day or so.

• Within 24 hours.

• Sounds good, I'll give her a call tonight. I agree with this.