Do I text him or not?

OK so he's killing me, but in a good way. I have this thing for one of my coworkers, anyways I womaned up a few weeks ago and gave him my number. It been about two weeks since I gave him my number and he finally texted me last night asking me a question about work but then we joked around for a little bit. He's been giving me mixed signals I don't know if he likes me or not.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, he,s being friendly

• Yeah to texting him?

• Yeah embrace your masculine there nothing more better then some yang in your life, its good for him because it plays on his inner femine and let's him feel appricated and ull feel confident after it. Win win

What Girls Said 1

• Id say yeah go for it. Sounds like he may be a tad shy because it seems that he used a question about work as an excuse to contact you becasue he didn't know what else to say. But that's a good thing becasue it means he wanted to talk to you and if the conversation carried over . Initiate a bit of the texting from time to time becasue it will let him know that your interested and once you build up one conversation it may lead to another in a few days.