How can you tell when you actually like someone after a month of dating?

well the question is pretty much clear, how can you tell when you like someone after a month of dating? or how can you tell if you're falling for that person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple. You are always thinking about that person, you look forward to seeing that person, when you get texts from that person it puts a smile on your face, you kind of miss that person after you have just seen them, when you see that person you just wanna spend as much time as possible with them, you are attracted to them... there are more but these are all pretty good signs that you have fallen for that person!

You know you haven't fallen for that person if it's pretty much the opposite of the above!

• hmm interesting, is confusion part of the signs?

• yeah I guess you're right, its just I was hoping I would be happy this time,but obviously I am not.i don't understand and I don't think I ever will why did he behave like this. thanks honestly so much for such kind words,you don't find a lot of nice people these days anymore, so its nice to know that they actually still do exist. :)

• Thank you for the kind words :) We all feel low at a time like this, once you pull out of it and feel positive you will look back and realize it is not you but them. You are a very nice girl so good things happen to good people. I will add you on as a friend and you know where I am if you ever need a chat. Thank you again for the kind words.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0