How do you know if a girl likes you?

I'm spending a lot of time with a girl from my high school. We are always having fun when we are together and we have a lot of things in common. The thing is we are both very shy. One night when we were dancing in a club I kissed her neck gently but she wasn't so surprised or maybe the kiss was to gentle and she didn't felt that? =). I really don't know what to think...

Most Helpful Guy

• She must have felt it, but she responded to it real cool and casual. But hey man, she didn't take off. She didn't freak out. That's usually a good sign. If she's spending so much time with you, and you're having that kind of fun, then you have a good shot at this. Unfortunately there is always a chance she's not into you, but the thing is, until you make a move of your own, actually talk about how you feel towards her, (or more specifically, until she responds and tells you how she feels) there is no way of knowing for sure. So your choice is wait it out and risk blowing it, or just telling her how you feel, and risk blowing it, with a higher chance of actually winning the girl over.

• Thanks for the reply. Well as I said I am very shy and my biggest fear is rejection. I wouldn't know what to do if she rejects me and I don't even want to think about that. :/ I think I have 50/50 chances lol.

• Yea but that would be really awkard. After telling how I feel about her...

• Not always, but alright. Nevermind then. Anyway I think your odds are a little better than 50/50 right now, all things considered.

What Girls Said 3

• She definitely felt it :), I think that you should try to approach her more and make it more obvious that you're interested in her and whatnot :)

• I'm sure she felt it. Maybe she didn't know how to respond. Aww, that sounds so sweet. And judging off of everything you just told me, she likes you :) I mean you have fun together and you have a lot in common!

I wouldn't worry about it :)

• Agreed :)

• Thanks. Well I hope you are right, you are a girl and you know better what she felt in that moment. Why you girls have to be so hard to be read lol? =)

• umm how can someone not feel a kiss especially if it's on one of the most sensitive areas of the body?

• I don't know. She acted like nothing happened - anyway we were in a crowded place with loud music and stuff, I don't know =)

What Guys Said 0