Movie date suggestions?

what kind of movies are good for a date?

i like action and comedey, but should I do a romance/chick flick or a horror movie instead?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for a romance comedy

What Girls Said 4

• ask her what she wants to see, she will appreciate that your thinking of her ;O) more likely to get that end of evening kiss!

• Depends on the girl. Honestly, it's best to talk to her about it because only she knows what she really likes. If she's ballsy, a horror film should be great. If she's pretty girlie or shy I'd go with a light comedy so you don't make her uncomfortable. You probably don't want to take her to anything with too much sexual anything in it, even if she has a pretty sexual sense of humor.

I've had good experiences with super hero movies, dramas, chick flicks and lightly rated comedies.

Pretty much keep it light and easy so it doesn't get awkward for either of you. I don't think you can go wrong with a movie like that. Once you know more about her, you can tailor a bit more to her preferences.

• any romantic movie in your living room will help, you can both analyze what happens together and if she has similar romantic ideas or predictions on what should happen during the movie, with you, then she is the one.

• hahaha thanks but I'm not going into the heavy stuff just yet

thanks tho

• DO NOT go to see an action movie.

What Guys Said 0