Is it possible that he could like me?

I have a friend who I have been hooking up with for a while but nothing has even come of it. A little while ago, I was talking to him at the bar and another guy starting hitting on me a little bit in front of him and he told him to "stop hitting on his girl friend". I assumed he was just kidding around but later he was saying he was saying he was going to try to fight the guy. In the end I ended up going back to his place with him and he noticed I received a text message from another guy and he instantly asked if I liked him. Do you think there's any chance that he could like me? His behavior seems kind of weird

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• He could be territorial. I was FWB with this one guy for awhile and he would do that same stuff if another guy hit on me at a party or bar. Then when I asked him why and what was up with that he said he didn't know and that we would never be more than FWB. So it really coukd be either way.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• -__-

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol maybe it seems obvious but I just wanted some more insight

• the quote would be; "stop hitting on my girlfriend" I believe. And obvious answer is obvious, the trying to fight the guy thing makes him seem like an absolute loser though, either trying to show off, or has a stick up his ass.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He could, or he could just be territorial.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think he does like you.

0|0
    0|0