Is it possible that he could like me?

I have a friend who I have been hooking up with for a while but nothing has even come of it. A little while ago, I was talking to him at the bar and another guy starting hitting on me a little bit in front of him and he told him to "stop hitting on his girl friend". I assumed he was just kidding around but later he was saying he was saying he was going to try to fight the guy. In the end I ended up going back to his place with him and he noticed I received a text message from another guy and he instantly asked if I liked him. Do you think there's any chance that he could like me? His behavior seems kind of weird

Most Helpful Girl

• He could be territorial. I was FWB with this one guy for awhile and he would do that same stuff if another guy hit on me at a party or bar. Then when I asked him why and what was up with that he said he didn't know and that we would never be more than FWB. So it really coukd be either way.

What Guys Said 2

• -__-

• Lol maybe it seems obvious but I just wanted some more insight

• the quote would be; "stop hitting on my girlfriend" I believe. And obvious answer is obvious, the trying to fight the guy thing makes him seem like an absolute loser though, either trying to show off, or has a stick up his ass.

What Girls Said 2

• He could, or he could just be territorial.

• Yeah I think he does like you.