Should I text him now or what?

So there's this guy I met a few weeks ago and we've been talking here and there, then got his number last time before tonight and we were texting. Then today, after hanging out, he gave me a quick kiss before leaving, our first kiss.

He's the first guy in nearly three years that's kissed me, that wasn't my ex(he and I have been broken up for 5 months now), so it's kind of new territory to me, plus my first kiss with my ex had been different, it was after months of knowing each other and he had asked before kissing, this was random and hadn't been talked about at all, kind of liked it. :) How should I proceed though?

What Guys Said 1

• Please play it hard to get. Stay interested but act the OPPOSITE of desperate. After it is clear he is totally into you then text and call more.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with anonymous, let him come to you. If he likes you he will contact you.