She replied to my call with a text?

I have been talking to this girl for a couple of week. I feel like she is interested and so do my friends. So I call her to ask her out

No answer. Call her again the next day and I leave a message asking me to call me back. Later that night she texts giving me an excuse for missing my call then says she was tired and going to bed. Basically it feels like she was blowing me off but at the same time she did respond. So what do y'all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be multiple things... she was too busy to talk, doesn't like to talk on the phone or is shy, isn't interested in you, missed your calls and wasn't sure when a good time to call back would be... who knows? Try again once or twice more and if you don't get better results then maybe just give up or try being more direct with her.

What Girls Said 2

• She may not be blowing you off. But she may have been busy. But if she was blowing you off she wouldn't have texted you. She cared enough to text you even though she was tired.

• Call once more if she does it again don't even bother reading her lame text message excuses or contact her again.

What Guys Said 1

• Coming from a guy perspective, I think you should try it again. Usually when I do this is when I don't want to talk to that person over the phone.