Does this guy like me?

I've known this guy for over a year now and we have crossed boundaries and been out on a date before. He has been away for the last four months and we have kept in touch. He sent me a really nice message thanking me for a birthday present I sent him and said he was home soon and that he might see me around with four kisses. I know its silly but to begin with he'd put one or two then we increased to three. We're sort of friends with benefits now as with his work the dating didn't really take off but I'm wondering whether anything more could happen in the future. He's due back for two weeks then goes back until October, he will then come back for good.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes I think there are good chances that there will be more dating. You should keep the door open.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes maybe. well he obviously does like you but just be carefully that you arnt just there for sex. don't fall into the trap of thinking that you are just friends with benefits now but it will progress into something later. My advice would be to maybe meet him if you want when he's back but just think of it only as fun. When he's back for good make it clear that you want more than just sex. Don't get hurt by him.