Is she trying to tell me something?

So me and this girl have a birthday this month. So mine was on Thursday and I wanted her to come out either Friday or Saturday. She wrote on my fb status, "i hope you enjoy your birthday weekend sweetie! Sorry I couldn't make it out... We will have to go out again for our birthdays! :)". I told her OK. So she texted me yesterday saying, "this weekend we are going out!". I asked her what she doing for her birthday? She replied, "idk imma figure it out and let you know... hopefully it will be a day you can go out too! :)". I told her either Friday or Saturday. just call or text. She replied, "Ok ;)".

I know its me and her birthday and she want me to come out, but I have this feeling that she is interested in me. every time we are around I can feel that feeling. What do you guys think about that situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I think that maybe she is interested in you, however as the annoymous girl said

you need more indicators then just her being really stoked about you two hanging out

together for your birthdays. I mean, does she flirt with you at all? Or, as she ever made

it seem like she's interested in you, prior to this? I'm assuming you two are good friends?

So, you probably hang out with each other a lot ? If so, there is one way to tell if she's interested.

When you two are done hanging out and say your goodbyes,then when she walks away, if

she turns her head to look back at you, that means she's interested. And, I can say I've done

this myself and was mostly definitely interested in the guy. So, that's one way to tell,

I don't know if any of this helps, maybe if you give me more info I can try to help you futher, okay?

• We see each other at random places. This one time I had my arm around her for a good bit and she didn't pull back. She introduce me to her friends. Want me to dance with her. We're friends, but not close friends.

• Well, like I said maybe she is interested in you or maybe she's just really friendly and outgoing.

But, just keep watching for signs of interest and if she is really into you, eventually it will be

pretty obvious. One thing about us girls, is when we like a guy it's hard to hide, so you'll know if

she likes you or not. I hope this helps.

What Girls Said 7

• thank you for answering my question =]

and yeah she likes you, unless she's like that with most of her friends, because a girl could jsut be confident like that

• My brother knew her longer and she don't talk to him really.

• "I have this feeling that she is interested in me"

lol aw...yes, she is interested in you. I'd be shocked if she wasn't. She's being awfully forward in encouraging you to come out.

• Thanks for answering my question (about the guy friends issue).

Yeah I think she might.be interested. Hang out with her and see what might happen. :D

• She definitely wants to hang out. The way she referred and replied about going out, she seems quite excited about it.

• So there is a good chance she might be a little interested in me?

• Very good chance

• hmmm I would look for other signs. She may just be asking you to go out as friends becasue you have the same birthdays. I used to have a guy friend who shared my birthday and each year we would arrange to go out at same time so just be careful.

• She keep giving me the winky face every time we talk. The winky face is throwing me off.

• Hmmmm you still need more signs. Wait and see how she's acts with you when you go out.

• for goodness sakes, YES, she is asking if you want to go out and celebrate your guy's Birthdays ;)

• play it cool.. birthdays can give people an odd feeling. Go out see how she's behaving, is she giving you attention, flirting etc. But don' think too much of it on her birthday, people are naturally ready to party and be care free on their birthday. But afterward (maybe a few days later). Ask her to go see a movie or get a cup of coffee ( waterer goes with your interest or lifestyle )

What Guys Said 2

• haha your golden, if she puts sweetie and a smiley face on your wall on fb, your good! have fun this weekend!

• yeah she defineitely want to hang out

lol I saw your link the the question

• lol I need a little help. I thought helping someone with their question can help me out with mine. trying to find answers to this question.