Girls: what's the youngest guy you would date?

Because I have a tiny crush on a guy that's fifteen and I'm seventeen. And I feel super weird about it because he's only fifteen. ha ha does anyone else have this problem?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't feel too bad. The heart wants what it wants. If he's a good guy, or if he does something for you, then it shouldn't matter what age he is. Besides 2 years is nothing. Though, when you're about 18, you may wanna look into some of the local laws about this sort of thing, or try to establish a relationship that his parents approve of, before then. Still, honestly don't worry too much. Just date whoever works for you. If he's a decent guy then I say go for it. Hard enough finding someone good, without worrying about trivial things like their age. You'll find that to be more true as you get older.

Good luck.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 2

• that's only 2 years apart so its not a big deal, if he was 15 and you were 21 then I would say that's too young.

I know this is for girls, but I'm 24 and I cut it off at 21. Mostly for 2 reasons. Maturity, and legal drinking age. Obviously I spend a considerable amount of time in bars socializing with friends. I also play in a band that quite often plays bars or 21 and up shows which has posed issues in the past when my GF's weren't 21. I just avoid the drama by keeping them over 21.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get 'em while they're young eh? :P

Well, imagine those ages in two decades: 35 and 37... Not that large of a gap there :)

0|0
    0|0
    • True. Also men statistically tend to die younger.

• Show All
    • Hahaha yes it would. But I don't turn 18 till next year and he turns 16 this year, so it'd be legal xD

• Well then, it checks out A-Okay on my list! :D

What Girls Said 5

• I never date anybody younger than me. So I'm 18 The youngest I'd date would be 20.

0|0
    0|1
  • eww I would just date my own age, I am conditioned that if one guy is younger than me, I will instantly become his mom figure, I am very comforting, but I do not want to be someone's mom mom.

0|0
    0|1
  • maybe a year below

0|1
    0|0
  • two years younger

0|0
    0|0
  • Just use birth control okay.

0|1
    0|0