Girls: what's the youngest guy you would date?

Because I have a tiny crush on a guy that's fifteen and I'm seventeen. And I feel super weird about it because he's only fifteen. ha ha does anyone else have this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't feel too bad. The heart wants what it wants. If he's a good guy, or if he does something for you, then it shouldn't matter what age he is. Besides 2 years is nothing. Though, when you're about 18, you may wanna look into some of the local laws about this sort of thing, or try to establish a relationship that his parents approve of, before then. Still, honestly don't worry too much. Just date whoever works for you. If he's a decent guy then I say go for it. Hard enough finding someone good, without worrying about trivial things like their age. You'll find that to be more true as you get older.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• that's only 2 years apart so its not a big deal, if he was 15 and you were 21 then I would say that's too young.

I know this is for girls, but I'm 24 and I cut it off at 21. Mostly for 2 reasons. Maturity, and legal drinking age. Obviously I spend a considerable amount of time in bars socializing with friends. I also play in a band that quite often plays bars or 21 and up shows which has posed issues in the past when my GF's weren't 21. I just avoid the drama by keeping them over 21.

• Get 'em while they're young eh? :P

Well, imagine those ages in two decades: 35 and 37... Not that large of a gap there :)

• True. Also men statistically tend to die younger.

• Hahaha yes it would. But I don't turn 18 till next year and he turns 16 this year, so it'd be legal xD

• Well then, it checks out A-Okay on my list! :D

What Girls Said 5

• I never date anybody younger than me. So I'm 18 The youngest I'd date would be 20.

• eww I would just date my own age, I am conditioned that if one guy is younger than me, I will instantly become his mom figure, I am very comforting, but I do not want to be someone's mom mom.

• maybe a year below

• two years younger

• Just use birth control okay.