Should I text her again?

I got this girls number today in class. She also asked for my number. After class I texted her saying I wanted to make sure I got the right number. Its been 8 hours and no response. Should I text her again?

Most Helpful Girl

• No,do not text her. Perhaps she got caught up doing a whole lot of things.

Just wait till you see her in class (if she doesn't answer by then), just say. "Did you get my text message?".

You want to play things has calm, cool and collected. Texting her twice (without an answer), when you barely know her , may come off has needy.

• i 100% agree with you

• I see her tomorrow in class, but she still has not responded. I did text her again today wondering if I got the right number. Probably not the best idea... I don't see why she wouldn't respond? Maybe I actually got the wrong number? I don't know why she would avoid me since she asked for my number as well.

• Well, you will find this all out in class tomorrow. I am sure she can clear these things up. Sucks if you got the wrong number though.

What Girls Said 2

• No don't do it she knows wher to reach you

• Call her.

What Guys Said 3

• Somebodys strung out. Calm down and casually joke around with her about not texting you back...

• no

• you should have called her on the spot to make sure you have the right number. that's what I always do.

• No, don't text her again.

Most people check their phone quite often, even when busy, so she's either made the choice to ignore it or hopefully not given you a wrong number on purpose (though there's always a possibility of an honest mistake of course).

Just bring it up next time you see her, her response should tell you a lot.