Why is he being hot and cold?

So this guy basically led me on, we texted for months and Haven't seen each other in a while. He basically told me he was interested and texted everyday. He attempted going on.dates with me but he was too busy with school & work, now he has 2jobs. Anyways, out of nowhere he stops texting me and its been past one week with no notice from him. I texted and no reply =\ Is it possible that he just doesn't want to go to the next level? (date). Or he was never truly.interested? But then again, why text for more than 6month, flirt and say you eventually wanna date?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• "he was too busy with school & work, now he has 2jobs. Anyways, out of nowhere he stops texting me and its been past one week with no notice from him. I texted and no reply"

It's likely he lost interest or something else came along. Even if he is busy with something, he will make time for downtime, aka doing things he wants to do to relax. Now, talking with someone you like is fun, correct? Wouldn't he take a minute out of his day to text you and say "Hey how are you?" or "Sorry I didn't reply right away, but I would like to see you on x day" if he really was romantically interested in you?

Sorry. :( This has happened to me too and it sucks. The guy even told me he wanted me to be his girlfriend. Then he did almost the same exact thing you described to let me down easy. It's an improper form of communication. Find someone who will out time aside and make you a priority.

• It was just weird that one day he was all flirty and even called at 3am and then no texts =\ but I understand were you are coming from

• Ego boost? I have no idea.

• Yeah, that might be it =\

• well maybe he found someone that caught his eye!i talked to a guy for a long time and at the time he didn't want what I wanted so I moved on and then he eventually wanted a serious realationship and regreted not persuing me !it could be timing?timing is everything