Do you judge a girl negatively if she's a bad kisser?

So, this guy is most probably going to kiss me on Friday. He's rather experienced in that area, or so I think, while I haven't kissed a guy FOR REAL before.

You can guess that I'm pretty nervous about messing things up. How would he react and think if I happen to be a bad kisser? And should I tell him it's my first kiss? (He's 22 - I'm 18)

What Guys Said 1

• Try to be as prepared as possible, google on how to kiss or something I guess

What Girls Said 1

• I'd just be honest and tell him. Sometimes guys think that's cute to never have kissed someone, and also if you ended up being a bad kisser he would know you'd get better :)

My first kiss was when I was 20, and he was 19. I had no idea what I was doing and I wish I would've told him it was my first kiss. Just be honest with him, if he's not nice about it you deserve better anyways!