Girls would you ever consider dating your best guy friend?

Like if you were really good friends with a good to average looking guy would you ever consider dating him? What about if you were still friends but not as close? If yes, what would the guy have to do to get you to date him? If no, what's the closest you could be to a person to date them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Did that. It didn't work but we're still friends with possibilities of getting back together again but I'd rather not cause I think if it failed again, that's it. We can't be friends ever again. Currently crushing on another guy friend buttttttt we've friend zoned each other. To answer your question, yes, I'd date my best guy friend if he's over friend zoning me and ask me out.

What Girls Said 4

• sure I would, I think it depends how well we know each other. if there's not friendship there in the first place then there could never be a relationship. but in order to keep the friendship, depending on how much we value that friendship (as a whole) depends on the people involved.

noone can really answer the question for you, its a 50-50 tossup, do you want to risk the friendship or take it to the next level?

• Never, our personalities match and we're both single but there is no chemistry (and there never will be). But this is just my situation you might have a chance.

• Personally I only date guys I'm friends with first. I know a lot of people won't because they fear losing a good friend. But to me if your friends first you know each other pretty well already and makes things less awkward. If you really like someone, regardless if your friends or not, just let them know! I know I would rather try and fail than to not try and never know and wonder your whole life!

Good luck!

• um hail yes! ^o^ , I FRACKING THINK THAT.. if I have a guy that I know won't hurt me right at my fingertips, he's a victem of MEEE! =^.^=

If I was some other fruit loop who wouldn't date a good guy then I would say: Be very clingy, funny, and flirty, out going, don't go near other chicks around me, don't try and make me jealous, hug me, be touchy (only like a tap on the arm or something.), and give me sweet inocent looks, and all of your attenchion... MAKE ME FEEL WANTED. I will go past you if you make me wait for you to confess your feelings for me, or if you try to make me jelly. ^o^ -PEACE.

What Guys Said 1

• FRIENDZONED !