He talked about breaking it off to his cousin but not me?

we had a fight last weekend and have made up now. we were mad at each other maybe 2 days then he started calling, wanting to come over and making plans for the weekend. so last night he was sleeping and got a text at like 10 at night. it kept going off so I tried to silence it, its a new phone so I was playing around with it. I accidentally opened his texts. I see a convo between his cousin and him from the night of the fight when we left that cousins house. we got into it on the way home from there. we were both in a bad mood and it would have never happened if not for that. he was so mad he just brought me home and left and went to his house instead of spending the rest of the day with me. so the messages said this "she started bitching as soon as we got in the truck, so I brought her home and left" and this which concerns me "she made me mad for the last time, pissed me off and I'm not putting up with that crap"

is that normal to just talk like that to other guys about your gfs? he says he loves me and we have been talking about marriage and getting a house next year. we have made up since then and he never said anything about maybe breaking up or having space after the fight. so I don't know what to think. is it bad for our relationship that he said that?

Most Helpful Girl

• You already made up, so what he said in confidence to his cousin is irrelevant.

What Guys Said 1

• Lol wow. Are you seriously that upset over the text? Cause honestly when my girlfriend and I get into fights I say the same crap to my close friends and to my cousin who I'm also very close to. "Maybe I should just break up with her, blah blah blah." Sometimes I even badmouth her if we got into a huge nasty fight over something. But in the end if I genuinely wanted to break up with her I would just do it. I'm still with her. You have nothing to worry about, it's normal, trust me.

What Girls Said 1

• he was just angry at the moment! AND BELIEVE ME WHEN US WOMEN ACT LIKE BITCHES! MEN WILL SUDDENLY GET THAT VIBE AND CUTT IT FAST SO THAT NO NEGATIVE ENERGY OVERCOMES. WHEN WE ACT LIKE BITCHES THEY WILL BE UPSET AND SAY ANYTHING THEY WILL EVEN SAY I WILL LEAVE YOU, BUT THEY WONT. @LEAST HE CARES ABOUT YOURE FEELINGS AND DID NOT SCREAM IT TO YOU AT YOURE FACE. WHEN MY BOYFRIEND AND I GET IN FIGHTS HE SWEARS TO MY FACE THAT HE WILL LEAVE ME! BUT COMES BACK IN A COUPLE OF HOURS.

YES ITS NORMAL!