My boyfriend thinks about how It would be to date other woman and I'm afriad he will leave me.

My boyfriend thinks about other girls and being with them constantly. On the other hand, he has said that he doesn't want to lose me and wishes that those thoughts and feelings would go away I am his first girlfriend and we have been dating for two years in October. He becomes really upset with himself over it. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• It seems like his interest is wavering...the relationship will probably end real soon if this thought process of his continues.

On YOUR end, make sure that you're satifying all his physical, and emotional needs.

Are you certain that all this needs are being met by you?

• Yes, all of them are. He is also away at college but comes home once every two weeks. Right now we are thinking about taking a break for a month or shorter. I don't know how much good it will do.

What Girls Said 0